It is always worthwhile to remember: We will not use most of our money to start building a home (maybe we will even take a mortgage), without an expert architect – or maybe we will…
Business Plan – When Do We Need It?
- Establishing a Business / a Factory / a Project
- Changing a Business / a Factory
- Receiving Grants
- Receiving Loans
- Recruiting Investors
What is it good for?
- As a principle – for each person / organization that works in accordance with a plan which is known in advance
- Central part in the decision making of every relevant and involved factor
- Feasibility of implementation
- Management of the process of establishment / change according to the plan
- Control of the process
- Control of the cash flow
What do we need for the preparation of a business plan?
- The right planner
- The definition of the product
- Information about the relevant market (micro and macro)
- A vision
- Abilities, feasibility and relevance for the implementation of the vision
What should be expected / required from the business plan?
- Feasible planning
- Planning of raising / recruiting resources (funds, manpower, location, etc.)
- Stages of implementation
- Planning a timetable
- Planning control stations along the process
- Planning relevant alternatives for each of the control stations
- Checking sensitivities
And finally: Whoever hesitated and eventually tried for the first time and acted according to the business plan, will not give up on it in the next project.